Thursday 11 June 2020

LIVING WITH HELPFUL MICROBES

Linda lived with me for 3 years and gave me a son. She was beautiful lady with a sweet son both of whom were diagnosed HIV positive. My son died in 2002 and Linda died in 2003.

Linda lived for 11 years with HIV, having been infected in 1993 by her husband. He went back overseas to die and left her not knowing that she was infected HIV positive.

She lived on a farm at Laloki which provided the key to her relatively long life after infection. The farm grew produce for the market. The family ate only vegetables. The shops were too far away to buy processed food.

She worked in the gardens and absorbed a wide range of garden microbes that helped keep her immune system strong. She drank water from the Laloki River. Each day she worked hard and prided herself in slashing long grass within an hour.

When she lived with me and my daughters, her life changed. No more hard work. She ate food from the store. She secretly smoked cigarettes and drank beer which she did not do on the farm. My daughters were sent to the store with money.

From that time, her immune system dropped and she suffered the slow onset of AIDS with loss of weight, hair falling out, dementia and hallucinations. She had hallucinations about evil spirits coming at night to kill her.

It was her lifestyle on the farm that kept her immune system strong. I was horrified when I found out that Cox went out to the farm to tell the family that Linda was being murdered by Positive Living. That was an act of gross malpractice. Cox was supposed to be an aid worker not a killer.

Once Linda knew she was HIV positive, she insisted on taking antibiotics which dropped her immune system down. 

I checked with the Blood Bank. Her file recorded that she was HIV positive but she was never told. She had left the job. The Australian paedophiles spread around that I infected her. She was in the last stages when I met her and slim which was later shown to be AIDS wasting.

I did not go to her funeral because of advice from friends that I would be killed by Linda's brothers, one of whom I got out of Bomana prison. The other I bought timber for his house.

White trash Elizabeth Cox had deliberately attempted a second murder by going out and telling the family that I had killed Linda and son. My killing at 3 Angels Care had failed. So she tried again.

This is not what foreign advisors are supposed to do. She was committed to paedophile sex with teenage girls. Positive Living in FAMILY and FAITH went against her secret agenda. I had to be silenced. I may meet her again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment