Sunday 14 June 2020

BETRAYAL BY NAPE FAMILY OF MORAUTA

Geoffrey Nape was the speaker in the PNG parliament. He claimed he was a Chimbu chief. He was a paedophile who stole my elder daughter while I was in intensive care at Port Moresby General Hospital. 

She was sixteen and made pregnant. I could not stop his action. He showed his child molesting by claiming my daughter was being molested by her father. He would have found that from the paedophile lobby led by Watson, Cox, Toole and Barter. The Head of Welfare was a Chimbu and refused to intervene. Corruption.

Nape blocked me from seeing my daughter claiming he had to be present to protect her from being sexually abused. Three years ago he announced he wanted to marry my second daughter but I took her to Lae and put her in Busu High School. He wanted to marry a fifteen year old.

Nape had several children whom he raised to be cold, hard, liars who would never tell the truth to anyone, certainly not to me. Nape demanded that I bring my second daughter back to him. He said I was a bag of bones waiting to die. He died 2 weeks later. Haha.

On his death, my daughter had 2 boys who were in the Will and made part owners of the hotel he was building. But she was mistreated by his sons. I came back to Morauta as she did not have enough money for food and medical treatment. I decided to let sleeping dogs lie and help her. Her tenants kept moving out probably to escape mosquitoes and rats.

She was given an apartment to rent for income and lived with her children in a large room. Within a few months, I found I suffered from prostate cancer and feared that I would die before the children were older and my daughter was not independent. There was little money given to her by the step sons. They had learned from their father to be cruel and brutal.

No bride price had ever been paid. But she told me about a year ago that the eldest thug son told her she was free. I took that to mean that bride price was cancelled. She had a relationship with Andrew but that faded much to my sadness. 

She became friendly with Angu the second son of Geoffrey Nape. I was pleased as this was the only way I could face my own death. She would live at the hotel that was not really a hotel. It had no foyer, no workers except thug Chimbu security guards, vicious dogs, no bar, no conference room and no dining area.  It was an over-sized boarding house.

In the last month my family was bashed 4 times. The last time the violent basher was found guilty in village court and fined K250. I was bashed for protecting my dog from being killed.

A Chimbu security had punched my daughter's mother in the face. She said she would contact the police but was told he would kill our dog. We did not report to the thug manager of Chimbu lodge as he would have supported the security. This adds to the low class danger in this place. It is not a family hotel. Young girls would be in danger.

When Yaldiyere the boy thug manager found out about Rachael and his young brother he kicked them both out. He told me to stay and look after the two boys. I am 74 years old with chest pains and prostate problems. I needed help.

Two days later, the mother of my daughter arrived and swept out the room and washed the clothes. She was banned from the rooms. In the afternoon I was kicked out. I was not allowed to enter the hotel and lost most of my goods that were thrown out in the street.

In the last year, there has been a horde of thug Chimbus arrive and move into the spare rooms. There are two separate areas, one for tenants and one for the Chimbu thugs. I feel danger from the thug sekyurities who think nothing of bashing anyone who does not toe their line.

This hotel has many rooms that have no air conditioner nor fan and no gauze on the windows to keep out the hordes of mosquitoes from the creek. Tenants sleep in hot rooms unable to open the windows. There are rats that come into rooms from the ceiling. I have had my fingers and toes bitten by rats that prowl at night. Many guests stay only a month or two,

The hotel is a low class heap of rubbish the lowest in Papua New Guinea. The empty swimming pools are full of rubbish and stink. Management can not be bothered carting the rubbish away. Rubbish is dumped in the middle of the residential area. There is one washing machine for all the guests. My daughter was banned and had to wash clothes in the shower cubicle.

Now we are out on the street. That includes the two half-brothers of the Nape thugs. They will grow to be good men if I am able to live that long. Joseph and Geoffrey are being rejected by the Nape boy thugs and their sister. The reason for Geoffrey Nape's death is a secret. Even Rachael has not been told.

The Chimbu thug securities want only to kill our dog regardless of their vicious dogs. This is not a professional site of accommodation. No worker seems to be qualified to work as hotel staff. Being violent Chimbu is the key qualification.

No comments:

Post a Comment