Thursday 25 June 2020

PROTECTING A DAUGHTER FROM GENDER BASED VIOLENCE

As a parent who lost his daughter to a parliamentary paedophile, I am horrified at the brutal violence to 19 year old Jennelyn Kennedy. Her family made all kinds of excuses to justify her being a prisoner of violence for 5 years.

She had been kidnapped from her grandparents house and held often with starvation and bashing by an arsehole who was supposed to have plenty of money like paedophiles Jeffrey Nape and Peter Barter who thought they were immune from prosecution. And they were.

If I had been Jennelyn's father, I would have retrieved her in the first year even though I could not rescue my underage daughter from Nape the Chimbu sex predator who surrounded himself with armed guards ready to bash intruders.

Jennelyn's attacker would have lost interest in violence with a severed Achilles tendon on both legs delivered by my bush knife. Greater love hath no man than he sacrifices his freedom for his daughter. The violent scumbag could move around in a wheel chair.

If arrested and taken to Court charged with violence, I would cite to the Judge the number of times the complaints to the police were not acted on. I would produce shots of her bruises taken by my cell phone.

I would be in danger of attacks from wantoks. That is the chance I would have to take. But my daughter would be still alive.

After being kicked out of the Chimbu thug Lodge at Waigani North, my grandsons are in hiding out of Port Moresby. I have no idea where my daughter is. I am too old to be afraid for my daughter. I have spent my life in PNG worrying about her.

Abused daughters have to cooperate too. Perhaps they are concerned for the safety of their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment