Wednesday 24 June 2020

NAPES SPOIL MY LITTLE MIXED RACE FAMILY.

120,000 PNG hits as of this morning.

My small family is a mess. I am 74 years old with two mixed race daughters, one stolen by paedophile Jeffrey Nape past speaker of parliament. He took her in 2011 when I was in hospital dangerously ill with tuberculosis. 

He met me and promised to look after us while I was ill. But he did not say he had bought my elder daughter from child traffickers for K5000. He did not tell me that he believed he already owned her.

He was the second high profile paedophile who attacked my family. The other was Sir Peter Barter of the paedophile Madang Resort.  Both Nape and Barter never saw the inside of a prison for sex with underage girls (Nape) and underage boys (Barter). 

There are stories about paedophile boat cruises from Madang. Paedophile tourists book a cruise and choose the young crew member to sleep with. Madang is not a popular destination any more.

Nape laid claims to my daughter and then locked her in to Chimbu lodge at North Waigani. She was not allowed to mix with her school friends and made ready at 15 years old to be fucked by Nape every night until she was pregnant with two boys. I am ashamed to have been unable to get her back.

I am sad that my 15 year old daughter had a boy friend who had police visit his house to be told he would be arrested and put in prison for adultery with the wife of a senior politician. She never saw him again. Corrupt thugs have the money to bribe police. My daughter tattooed her boyfriend's name on her hand for which Nape bashed her. The boyfriend is now a pilot.

The father was further intimidated by paedophile Sir Peter Barter as head of the National AIDS Council. He warned that the father would be put in prison and daughters taken into care for child molesting.

But at the same time Nape was fucking my older daughter and Barter was fucking boys at Madang Resort. Good trick for a pair of poofters.

Nape allowed my second daughter to visit her sister. Then he decided he wanted to marry her too. I took her to Lae and put her into grade 10 at Busu High. Nape demanded that I obey him as he was a Chimbu chief. He wanted her back.  "In your dreams arsehole".

Then Nape died probably of heart problems. Recent photos show him fat like a pregnant hippopotamus. He used to eat pig belly which is all fat. My daughter was raised on fruit and vegetables. She did not kill Nape with oranges, apples, pineapples and pawpaws.

Scumbag first son Yaldiye accused her of killing his father with her cooking. But Nape used to eat mainly at the Parliamentary restaurant.

First son is playing games. We believe there is an autopsy prepared through Pacific International Hospital. It has been kept secret. So my daughter is accused. Let the son show the nation the autopsy report. Why do the police not have a copy?

But then Nape may have been killed by his elder son for inheritance of the Chimbu lodge and bank accounts of DSIP funds. 

It is most likely that Nape funded construction with stolen parliamentary funds. He was in poverty when released from Chimbu prison for fraud. Then he had the money of a millionaire.

At the recent bush kanaka kangaroo court meeting, the demand was made for my daughter to return the two sons. If the kids die. the elderly bush kanakas would come after my daughter. The boys belong to me as father as no bride price or child price has been paid. 

I hope my daughter does not die. I do not want to spend time in prison for killing Chimbus. The Chimbu Lodge can be turned into a Coronavirus quarantine hospital once the rats are removed from the ceilings.

People of PNG should keep away from the Chimbu thug lodge in North Waigani particularly if they have young daughters.

After Nape died, Rachael lived in a large room to look after her sons Joseph and Jeffrey. Now these scumbags have kicked her out on the street with her sons.

They demand that she hands them over. I came from Lae to look after them and now I am on the street with only money to rent two rooms K1000 with no money for food.
 
The matter will go to Court soon with charges of Family Abuse. There is no Gender Equity at the thug Chimbu Lodge.

Nape never brought up his kids to love and care - only to lie, cheat and be brutal.  Rachael's sons will be loving gentlemen who take after their expatriate grand-dad.

The strongest asset in the Chimbu Lodge is an educated white man.

No comments:

Post a Comment