Sunday 21 June 2020

NAPE WIDOW ON STREETS WITH TWO KIDS AND COVID 19

Chimbu Lodge is a hostel for violent Chimbu thugs. It is not a family lodge particularly for pretty daughters. The rubbish is piling high in the empty swimming pools. Rats wait in the rafters. 

199,000 PNG hits as of today.

Four years after the death of Jeffrey Nape my daughter Rachael is on the streets with two Nape sons. On his death bed, Nape promised that they would live under the care of his sons for all their lives. 

Now they have been kicked out to spend time waiting for CoVID 19. They are being deliberately murdered by the senior thug son to ensure they do not live for the share of the Chimbu Lodge as given in Nape's will.

I am just finding out the truth about the thug sons of Nape and their response to my daughter Rachael. The elder Yaldeyre was cruel and brutal to her. She was mixed race white. He had a white girl friend once who dropped him for his primitive brutality.

I always thought that Angu the second son was being kind to her as his step-mother. But now I find he was always demanding sex even though she did not want him to do so. He would smash her mobile phone to stop her from calling people.

Was the step-son raping his step-mother? For that she is on the street with her two Nape sons to be looked after by their grand-father who is on the streets too compliments of elder thug Nape and Chimbu thug securities.

I have always heard that he was not respected in the Chimbu. Never a chief.

Rachael always called herself Nape and her sons were to be part of the Nape family but the Nape Bush kanakas did not want that after their father died. No bride price was ever paid but the safety of the two boys was uppermost in my mind.

I lived with my daughter and sons and bought the food. Rachael was given an apartment to rent but people mainly came and went  without paying. There is no discipline only violence of securities.  It all came back to the father to pay for food.

These scumbag Chimbus know that I have been sick. But I am 74 living on fruit and vegetables. Their father lived on rubbish fatty food and died at 45 like many other highlands men. But they threw me out with Rachael.

I spent the last few months talking to the family about CoVID 19 and the need to stay at home and keep social distance. Now they are homeless on the street. I have put them in a single room but my money will not last long. I had gone out only to buy food and go to the internet shop.

I want Rachael to tell her story to (1) Welfare (2) Police Family Violence and (3) The National. Senior thug Nape wants to become a politician like his father. Not with three murders on his hands. He is the violent con-man of the next Nape generation. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment