Sunday 4 October 2020

FAITH RHYTHM PHONICS FOR CHURCH SCHOOLS

Jesus loves me

    l  x    l      x

This I know

   l    x     l

For the Bible tells me so.

   l     x   l    x    l      x    l

Little ones to him belong.

   l   x   l      x    l      x    l

They are weak but he is strong.

   l      x      l       x     l   x    l


OOOOOOOO


Child prayer

Gentle Jesus meek and mild

l      x     l    x    l         x     l

Look upon a little child.

l         x   l   x   l   x     l

Pity my simplicity

l    x   x     x  l  x  l

Suffer me to come to thee.

l      x    l    x    l       x   l


OOOOOOO


Husat i mekim 

x    l     x  x   l

Pis i swim

l     x    l

Pis i swim

l     x    l

Pis i swim

l     x    l

Husat i mekim 

x    l    x   x   l

pis i swim

l   x    l

Papa God antap.

l   x     l       x   l

No comments:

Post a Comment