Sunday 24 July 2011

KIDS AS ROLE MODELS FOR KIDS

Kids of a feather flock together

My two daughters are very lucky to have friends in the neighborhood who do not go far from home. My friend Ben Manoi has three grand-daughters who are older than my two but all are growing together.

My daughters friend KerriAnn is a good girl and moves away from home with my daughters only to play soccer and come straight back. All state they would never go off with strangers.

Then there is Nanai across the road who has about 6 adopted sons. They have cable TV which keeps all the kids around the house. They go off with my daughters to play hockey.

My daughters are into sport. That should keep them on the straight and narrow for a while. Now the man who lives beside us has talked my eldest into joining the church choir where he attends.

There are many young boys and girls in the choir. I am not sure how my daughter will go. She sings as well as I do. My kids are growing up to be good kids focused on family.

No comments:

Post a Comment