Thursday 27 April 2017

AMAZING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Most amazing medicinal food I have come across is Apple Cider Vinegar. It turns the pH of our body alkaline which makes us healthy, healthy and healthy. Please click:

20 Apple Cider Vinegar Uses and Benefits - Dr Axe.com
https://draxe.com/apple-cider-vinegar-uses/

Apple cider vinegar is one of my top two natural remedies that I use every day along 
with coconut oil. I recommend it to my patients and take it personally for ...

Do not believe me. Open up Google and read reports from what seem like highly credible experts. 

They tell us that Apple Cider Vinegar works wonders on our health and strengthens us against all kinds of ailments.

It is difficult to comprehend the range of ailments that disappear after a week of daily Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water.

But we must not overdose or drink too much straight from the bottle. It is best to drink a teaspoon of liquid in a glass of water after meals. Add honey if you think it is too sour.

No comments:

Post a Comment