Friday 18 November 2011

RIGHTS, RIGHTS, RIGHTS AND CONDOMS

It is becoming tedious that the AusAID and UN advisors place exclusive focus on rights of women and children. This is not a proper message. Of course they have rights. Everyone has rights.

There was a double page advertisement in the Papua New Guinea media setting out the massive programme  for the United Nations and PNG Government recently. The word family appeared once. It was all about rights.

This approach is causing damage in the world in telling children that they have rights and no responsibilities.

We read a supplement from the Department of Attorney General and Justice on children's rights prepared undoubtedly by Australian lesbian advisors.

It tells parents that they have the responsibility to make sure that their children have rights. No rights for parents. No responsibilities for the children.

The advertisement showed two posters prepared by children.

One said " I HAVE THE RIGHT TO A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT".

Where was the poster that said " I HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP MY ENVIRONMENT CLEAN?

The other poster said " I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EDUCATION".

Where was the poster that said "I HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TO GO TO SCHOOL"?

Or " I HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TO STUDY HARD?"

Or "I HAVE RESPONSIBILITY NOT TO SMOKE MARIJUANA AND DRINK HOMEBREW?"

Or " I HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TO OBEY INSTRUCTIONS OF TEACHERS".

Or " I HAVE RESPONSIBILITY NOT TO JOIN SECTS AT SCHOOL".

It is all quite obvious that the Australian lesbian advisors are seeking to weaken families.

AND " I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONDOMS".

No comments:

Post a Comment