Wednesday 9 November 2011

SENIOR TEACHER ON THE PLANET

I had never dreamed that my life would go forward as it has done. Over a ten year period after a series of personal errors, I have gained massive experience in HIV/AIDS that I willingly pass on through Google.

I have been a teacher of Biology and Tok Pisin which prepared me for promoting Positive Living to grass roots people in Papua New Guinea. I have suffered from vicious domestic violence which gives me a balanced view of man-woman violence.

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: LIVE STRONG - LIVE LONG
27 Mar 2011 ... Follow Positive Living and your life will stay strong up to 10 or 12 years or
more. Your body and spirit will stay strong with hope, ...

familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../live-strong-live-long_27.html - Cached - Similar

I have suffered a hate campaign from expatriate gays and lesbians who used every unprofessional trick to push the anti-family agenda. I have been supported by money from Australia despite being blocked from funding by the AusAID and UN homosexual advisors.

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: STUDY IN DEMENTIA - SAMEO
11 May 2011 ... They were experts in palliative care from the safety of their office. ... Posted
by HIV/AIDS: FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING at 15:21 ...

familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../study-in-dementia-sameo.html
- Cached - Similar

AUSTRALIAN AIDS PROPAGANDA RUBBISH - FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS ...
10 May 2011 ... Posted by HIV/AIDS: FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING at 16:58 · Email ThisBlogThis! ...
Labels: AUSTRALIAN AIDS PROPAGANDA RUBBISH ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../australian-aids-propaganda-rubbish.html

- Cached - Similar

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: AUSTRALIA LOSES PLOT OVERSEAS
27 Oct 2011 ... 10 May 2011 ... Posted by HIV/AIDS: FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING at 16:58
· Email This BlogThis! ... Labels: AUSTRALIAN AIDS PROPAGANDA RUBBISH . ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../australia-loses-plot-overseas.html

- Cached - Similar

The false reports of domestic violence enabled AusAID lesbians to spread the word on my own family violence. They could only be on a good thing if the stories were true. They could have taken note that the National Court gave me custody of my children they claimed were being abused.

In a need for someone who could look after my children, I  chose a woman who turned out to be HIV positive. That forced me into 3 years experience and insight as a carer. I understood the role of family and the onset of dementia.

So too my time as caretaker of 3 Angels Care gave me massive insight to corruption of AusAID advisors and PLWHA men and women. I learned of the needs of people.

But now, the message is dominated on Google by our blogspot. I find it amazing that I seem to have become the senior teacher of HIV/AIDS on the planet.

If there were others, they would be on Google. Our effort has been to put it all together into a holistic picture. The work will go on and the picture will become bigger.

It is based on FAMILY. I miss my family in Australia. The best I can do is to support the family message. It is God's work. The so-called experts are clinging grimly to the old story of HIV/AIDS.

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: WHO ARE THESE TOP TRAINERS?
27 Jul 2011 ... They are apprentices not top trainers. This national HIV/AIDS response thrives
on ... Posted by HIV/AIDS: FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING at 20:51 ...

familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../who-are-these-top-trainers.html - Cached - Similar

11 Apr 2011 ... and recall and rewrite all the reference books. Just keep to the old story.
Posted by HIV/AIDS: FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING at 16:17 ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../old-hivaids-story-revisited.html - Cached - Similar


31 Aug 2011 ... Labels: GUT IS EPICENTRE OF HIV ATTACK ... But the course was
really the key to Family Positive Living over that time. ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html - Cached - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment