Monday 12 May 2014

GIFT TO FATHER ON MOTHER'S DAY

On Mother's Day 2014, I received an amazing gift. It was a card from my 17 and 15 year old daughters wishing me a happy Mother's Day.
 
The card said that l had looked after them for all their lives as a single father and been both a mother and father.
 
They said that the people they are is much the result of my looking after them. I will treasure that card for the rest of my life.
 
So much for the Australian lesbian activists who have harrassed me in the community for the last decade by telling people that I was a violent child molester. They wanted the Positive Living message to die.
 
Gay Sir Peter Barter sent an email a few years ago saying he had arranged for my daughters to be taken into care because of my abuse.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment