Monday 16 June 2014

MY GASTRIC REFLUX HAS GONE

I have suffered from deep pains in the chest for over 5 months now. At first, I thought it was a heart attack. But now I know it was gastric reflux.

It means that the gastric juices have entered from the stomach to the oesophagus and burned the foodpipe on the way.
 
But thanks to Google, I found that the way to gain relief was with apple cider vinegar available in the local supermarket. Please click:
 
 
It seems that there is a lower esophageal sphincter that is open to allow passage of food and fluid down into the stomach. Then the sphincter closes with the secretion of gastric juices.
 
But as we get older, the amount of gastric juice drops and the sphincter only partly closes. Gastric juices escape up the food pipe.
 
The acid content of the Apple Cider Vinegar is enough to close the sphincter. I have heard of young people having gastric reflux too. It may be due to obesity, lack of nutritious diet and little exercise.
 
Stress may play its part too. I have had massive stress in recent months with people trying to steal the house in which I was staying.

My PNG wife died as the result. When she died, I stopped eating for about two months which may have contributed to the gastric reflux. Please click:

HOUSE STEALERS ON RUN FROM POLICE

But the apple cider vinegar is amazing. I have broken the rules with a bottle of Coca Cola and a chocolate with no pain whatever. But I will not push my luck too much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment