Friday 19 October 2012

TRIBUTE TO A FATHER

Having just read the report below, I feel the strong urge to place this report on the Positive Living blog as a tribute to a son writing in honour of his father. Please click:


I wish that my sons or daughters would write such a tribute to me. That certainly will not come from my children in Australia.

I left a family in Australia blaming everyone but myself. No-one benefits from a broken marriage. It is not possible to support two families at one time, particularly if separated by thousands of kilometers.

I had plans to set up a business in Papua New Guinea and support my Australian children. But that did not happen and now I am too old.

My eldest is 42 and my youngest is 34 years old. All have graduated to professional work. But I miss them all and my grandchildren.

We went to church and I was Chairman of the Parish Council for several years. But we never prayed together nor read our Bibles as a family. We all know what families do when they pray together.

I have never felt that I was of value to the world until I started the Positive Living campaign to help families and people with HIV/AIDS.

This is God's work. I am reassured to find that God chooses sinners to do His work. Please click:

NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL - FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2011/.../not-good-role-model.htm...Cached

12 Oct 2011 – A friend has told me that I am no longer an Australian but have
taken the PNG side on HIV/AIDS family awareness and Outcome Based ...

No comments:

Post a Comment