Friday 21 July 2017

MY GRAVE WILL BE IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA

I have lived in this country for 22 years having left Australia after retirement from the Australian Army. I left my children in Australia with every intention of returning to my children. 

I have 4 children all adult at the time of departure, the eldest now being 48 years old and my youngest now 39 years old. All are well educated professional people having graduated from universities. 

There were 9 university degrees in my Australian family. I was pleased to have brought my children to the point of being able to look after themselves. My eldest is a dentist and graduate of the University of Melbourne. My sons are lawyers. Second daughter is a teacher.

I have lived in this country and have 2 wonderful daughters. The eldest Rachael is 20 years old and a widow with two children who now live with me. My younger daughter Lisa has been studying at grade 11 standard. I have been a single father for most of their lives.

I am now 71 years old and at the point of my life that I fear that I will die before my Papua New Guinea children become educated and independent. My children in Australia will not even notice my death.

My elder daughter Rachael is the best friend I have ever had in my life. She now looks after me and makes sure that all my basic needs are met. She cooks and washes my clothes. I give her all my money to look after each week. I trust her completely. 


I care for her children. She was taken from me by a paedophile man when she was 15 years old who gave her two children. I was sick at the time and could not get her back.

He wanted to take my second daughter too but I took her away to get her out of his clutches. He died a year ago. His eldest son calls his grandfather daddy. That will do until he is old enough to be aware that I am his grand daddy.

I had suffered badly over the years that my daughter was living with ex-speaker Nape. He did his best to isolate her from her father by banning him from his house and instructing the security guards not to allow him in the gate.

He claimed that he wanted to protect my daughters from their father as he knows they were being molested. He wanted my 15 year old daughter too. He was the paedophile who echoed the attacks made on me by foreign advisors as the founder of AIDS Holistics.

I would never accept bride price for my stolen daughter. She would first have to tell me she was happy and wanted to stay but that did not happen.

After Nape's death, the eldest son demanded that we return the two children as they belonged to their family. It gave me pleasure to advise him that since no bride price had been paid, my daughter and sons belong to her father. 

But my daughter is aware that there is total gender equality in her father's house. He only thinks like a blackfella on the matter of bride price.

I can never return to Australia to live. My children in Australia have no need for me and would probably put me in a nursing home as soon as they could. 

I have been afraid to leave my PNG daughters in this country while I go overseas even for a short visit. Their mother would never sign their applications for passport and visa. Now they are over 18 years. I have not been back to Australia in 20 years.

My daughters in PNG are totally dependent on me. They live in the house I rent and eat the food I buy. My elder daughter cares for me. She will look after me until I die. I need to send my first daughter back to study and seek work. She says she wants to be a lawyer.

I can not leave this country. There are so many people here and overseas who rely on this blog for advice on family, Positive Living and AIDS awareness. I need access to daily newspapers which would not be possible in Australia. I hope that Google is proud of this blog.


I am not anti-gay and lesbian. I write in support of loving families. I write against those who oppose family and promote fake news about violence of men and abuse of women and girls. Of course these things happen. 

But from a marketing point of view, the focus should be on loving fathers, mothers and children in loving families. 

Perhaps the day is coming when I support loving same sex families. But the gays and lesbians are not helping themselves by a paedophile anti-family message.


Yearly hits: 234,498


Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

EntryPage views
Papua New Guinea
72100
United States
21653
Russia
20344
Australia
9786
Germany
3173
France
2593
Indonesia
2348
United Kingdom
1288
New Zealand
1149
Ukraine
889


No comments:

Post a Comment