Thursday 27 November 2014

MOST READERS COME FROM PAPUA NEW GUINEA

Papua New Guinea is the world home of family Positive Living in AIDS awareness

We are pleased to advise that most hits to this blog come from Papua New Guinea, followed by Russia, United States and Australia.

I used to think I was artificially inflating the PNG hits by opening the blog every day. But I do not download to lift the hit count. I just put new reports on the blog. There have been times when I do not open the blog for a week, yet the count still rises by 300 hits.

The fact is that the AIDS Holistics Positive Living message has an ongoing wide readership in this country. That may explain that the focus across the board is moving to FAMILY. 

The Head of UNAIDS had warned us over the last 3 years not to hide behind FAITH and FAMILY. Even he is now writing on the importance of family to the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual community. Times are changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment