Monday 1 December 2014

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ON GAY AND LESBIAN TRICKS !!

The tables appear to be slowly turning in Papua New Guinea on gay and rights, the result of a massive hoax over the last 5 years.

The same false information has been used to the point that gay and lesbian rights ilesbian s being promoted by Barack Obama, US Ambassador Walter North and new Governor Powes Parkop. The issue has reached the heterosexual political scene.

The false advice is that the HIV/AIDS pandemic will slow down as soon as gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transsexuals have equal rights. We are being told they are denied health services and are afraid to go for treatment.

We have to see the real situation that reduces the current propaganda to a heap of lies. Since 2001 and the start of the National HIV/AIDS response, this country has been swamped by foreign gays and lesbians telling us to use a condom when we koap.

For almost `12 years, all foreign care organizations were gay and lesbian. Many still have a gay and lesbian focus. There was AusAID, UNAIDS, UNDP, UN Women, StopAIDS, Tingim Laip, Save the Children, Poro Support and Medecins Sans Frontieres.

These have supported national care organizations with a gay and lesbian focus. These include Kapul Champions and I Gat Hop. They have required these organizations to put out a message on violence of men, abuse of women and girls, stigmatization of gays, lesbians, transsexuals and bisexuals.

If the national organizations did not comply, they would get no funding. Church organizations suffered most with the demand to supply condoms.

So there are many care organizations with a specific support for gay, lesbian, bisexual and bisexual men and women. So much for these people afraid to seek treatment.

Now the issue has become political. The fact is that the PNG nation has reduced the support to the overtly gay and lesbian Australian organizations. The Rudd Government sent many consultants home. So the push is on for a return to former gay and lesbian glory of 2001-2011.

The push is on for legalization of gay and lesbian sex which failed in parliament about 3 years ago. Now we are being told that these people are being marginalized and denied HIV treatment. They have the same rights as the rest of the community, so we are told.

But they have the same rights for personal security, security of property, nomination for parliament, treatment at public hospitals and protection under the HAMP Act.

But there is a down side. An increase in gay and lesbian rights will increase the activities of paedophiles posing as gays and heterosexuals. 

Curriculum of schools will be changed to include gay and lesbian lifestyle for all school children. There will be pressure for children to be adopted. Same sex marriage will be back on the political agenda.

The Moslem world has turned away from the gay and lesbian world juggernaut. The Russian Duma has banned gay and lesbian propaganda to minors which stops the changes to school curriculum.

Other Moslem nations have increased punishment for gay and lesbian people which is going too far from our point of view.

I would be afraid to see full gay and lesbian rights in this country. I have seen the betrayal, treachery and cheating of the gay and lesbian foreign activists. They play whatever tricks they deem necessary to win their campaign. The present moves are part of an elaborate trick.

Once gay and lesbian rights becomes part of PNG, the nation will be swamped by new consultants, more than ever before.

There will be gay consultants, lesbian consultants, transsexual consultants, bisexual consultants and more, all arriving from overseas to move into luxury apartments and look for new lovers. Paedophiles will assume any consultancy role.

Legislation can not stop negative reactions of the public to overt public gay, lesbian and transsexual activity. Legislation is one matter. Culture is another.






This report will be the basis of a police complaint.

I have lived in this country from 1975 as an officer in the Australian Army and from 1993 as a senior teacher in the Department of Education. Life has been peaceful with my involvement in the community.

There have been three times of total stress in my time here. There was the harrassment and hatred by the Australian gays and lesbians trying their best to get me out of the country and to stop the Positive Living message for people suffering from HIV/AIDS.

The two key troublemakers were gay paedophile Stewart Watson formerly of AusAID now the head of UN AIDS who had AIDS Holistics banned to stop the family message. 

Then there was lesbian predator Elizabeth Cox of AusAID, then UNWomen who spread the word that I was a violent wife beating child molester. They were desperate to use public funding to promote a gay and lesbian agenda.

Two years ago the hatred started again in a house at Saraga when housestealers tried to steal the house of an old man. I stood in their way as the long term tenant. They took up the false story of the UN paedophiles that I was mentally ill, violent, AIDS carrier and deserved to be deported.

Now it has started again at the hands of a thug non-teacher of Norman Sike Institute. He has taken it upon himself to remove me from the school and the country.

He has harrassed me non-stop for a month with the plan of the Director to promote me as Director of Studies at the Mt Hagen business school. He resented that I did not like the work books he downloaded from Google. These were not suitable for PNG students and more appropriate for US students.

Killo Wangon Rakasa  of Wabag has no qualifications in Education which makes him unable to be accepted as a teacher by the Office of Higher Education according to officer Mr Charles Mabia. But he claims to be far more skilled than a senior expatriate with two degrees, one a post graduate degree in Education.

He has taken to ongoing harassment by text message. I have received over 300 texts from him in 4 weeks. Some have been sent at midnight and 4am. No sooner does one text arrive but the next one is flashing in the mobile phone screen corner.

You are a stupid old man.
You are a fake. You have no qualifications.
You are a loser.
You have no place in this country.
You are a child molester.
Your work is crap.
You made a mistake opposing a clever man like me.
You are brainless.
Everyone is laughing at you.
I am going to get you out of the country.
I have been to see Mr Korimbao of Foriegn Affairs. (sic).
My cousin in Foreign Affairs is arranging your deportation.
My tribesmen will get you, poofter.
They are waiting at the school gate now.
If you show yourself in the school I will smash your face.
You are going to be deported. poofter. HOORAY !!
I win. You lose.
If anyone tries to help you, they will be charged.
No more lies, cheating and harassment !
Foreign Affairs put me in charge of giving information.
I have a statement on your trouble to the AIDS campaign, poofter.
Everywhere you go you cause trouble, arse hole.
That will get you deported.
I will put your photo in the paper that you are not employed.
Tell me I am smarter than you.
You are a stupid old man.
I found out you are incompetent. You don't like that.
Everything you do is crap.
I read your book on psychology. You are a sex pervert.
The book was full of sex.
Your writting (sic) skills course is crap.
You can sharp (sic) your Latin and Greek up your arse.

and three hundred more hate texts. Heil Hitler !!

But the real motivation has also surfaced. He wants to take my 15 year old daughter. He is a paedophile which shows his support for Stewart Watson above. He has been harassing me at the same time.

I want your daughter.
I am prepared to call you tambu.
My tribesmen are ready to pay bride price.
I want her. She is perfect.
All trouble will stop if you give her to me.
You lied saying I was blackmailing you, poofter.
I would not want the daughter of a loser.

But this paedophile already has a small girl he took out of Boreboa School at the age of 14. He abandoned his wife and 5 children. Now he wants a 15 year old girl. The first wife comes to the school begging money to feed their kids.

This Sunday, Killo has started a new battery of hate text messages. There have been about 40 in the last two hours:

Two little girls say you molested them.
You went to schools to teach English but molested girls.
You are a child molester.
You should be put in gaol.

All this follows a pattern. In the past 10 years, I have written about paedophiles in the AIDS workers, There was an immediate accusation that I was a child molester. 

Now the same is happening with Killo who is an active paedophile having taken a 13 year old girl from school and made her pregnant. He is making demands for my 15 year old daughter. So to counter that, he is suggesting that I molest girls.

I am being blackmailed by him. If I don't give my lovely daughter to this creep, he will have me deported and then take her.

He does not care that the Director of Norman Sike Institute wants to employ me as a consultant in Mastery Learning. He is senior to the Director in his own mind. Wabags are like that.

At last I am not going to be poor if I get to be a consultant. I have been a volunteer long enough.  I have spent about K80,000 of my own money in promoting Positive Living since 2002, mainly in travel and internet.

Australian gays and lesbians made sure I was given no funding by AusAID and the UN. The Wabag thug wants to stop any money coming to me.

Norman has been a good friend over the years and funded my AIDS Holistics blog. Positive Living started with AIDS Holistics funded by Norman Sike in recent years.

Killo Wangon Rakasa is not fit to be employed anywhere. He is not a qualified teacher. He is a troublemaker, thug and bully. He is intimidating the Director. 

It may be that he has hyjacked the Norman Sike Institute in Mt Hagen. All he knows to do is download from Google and claim the work to be his. He is the original plagiarist.

Wangon was given the job of preparing the submissions to the National Training Council (NTC) and Office of Higher Education (OHE) about 8 months ago. 

He brought in a woman assistant and both sat for 6 months until the woman was sacked by the Director and the job taken from Wangon and given to me. 

He had advised that the task would take another 6 months. Almost 12 months to write one submission and be paid - conman !!! 

He wants to kick me out of the school so that the submissions are never completed. But he wants me out of the country. He is not a qualified teacher and has gutter professional ethics.

I had the submission ready in two weeks waiting for the resumes of tutors yet to be employed. The fact was that Wangon was blocking the submissions because he was an unqualified teacher and trainer. He did not want to be rejected by NTC or OHE.



Monthly hit tally  164, 878

Ex-parliamentary speaker Geoffrey Nape says he is a god and chief of the Chimbu. He has made my family Chimbu and tells me the father of my daughters that we are all Chimbu and have to do as he orders us. Or we will be punished by his tribesmen. 

What an idiot!!  He wants my two daughters. He has a tribe of 1200 people about the size of the enrolment of Ward Strip School. He is one of the fools in this country who thinks that all white men are cowards and stupid. Not this one.

Egypt had pharoahs. Romans had Caesars. PNG has god chief Nape. Is he crazy or what? His knowledge is perfect, so he says. He has no need of proof. He can accuse me of whatever he likes and it is true. He has an all-seeing eye across the world.

This clown wants to call himself my son-in-law but treat me like dog shit at the same time. He wants total control of my daughters. He has not even paid bride price for my first daughter. 

If he claims to be a Chimbu chief, he has to set an example. But I will not accept bride price. He is not fit to take my lovely daughter. He is certainly not going to get my second daughter. 

He claims to have authority over my family as Chimbu leader. He was angry last Christmas when I sent my younger daughter to stay with her aunty in Morobe province. He said I had to get his permission. I swore at him. My daughters were raised as Australian girls. Now my elder daughter is in prison. I can do nothing about it.

He said when I die, he will take both daughters. I will give custody to the aunty and uncle who have been with us since my daughters were small children. Nape says they are strangers. In his dreams. Please click:

gift to father on mother's day - family positive living - aids ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../gift-to-father-on-mothers-day.html
May 12, 2014 - On Mother's Day 2014, I received an amazing gift card from my 17 and 15 year old daughters wishing me a happy Mother's Day.

He says I am the worst kind of father. Only last Mother's Day I was given a card by my elder daughter for being both mother and father to both daughters. 

Last year, he banned my younger daughter from his house. Some rights. She could not see her sister. He said recently his job is to protect my younger daughter's rights. He is a stranger in my family. 

He thinks women are to be subjugated by men. He totally controls who my elder daughter meets. Nape will not let my daughter go to church. He says she is going to look at men. 

What kind of PM or GG will he make after 2017? He says he has the numbers. If he wants me to be a father-in-law, he has to show a little respect to my daughters and me. It is too late now. He broke every promise. He has threatened to punish me for this blog report.

forced marriage without love - family positive living - aids ...

familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../there-is-very-emotive-report-on-blog....

Oct 6, 2013 - There is a very emotive report on the blog PNG Attitude written 

by one Pamela Toliman. She writes of being forced to marry a man she hated by ..


I have two treasures in Papua New Guinea. They are two daughters Rachael (nearly 18) and Lisa (nearly 16). I have looked after them since their mother left us in violence and jealousy in 1998.

In 2011, my elder daughter attracted the interest of Geoffrey Nape, then speaker of parliament who had a chequered career up to that time. She was 14 years old. I was very sick at the time with a minor heart attack and tuberculosis and Nape took advantage of the fact.

He showered her with money after secretly meeting her at Vision City. I was angry to find out but he faced me and said he was interested in my family and would care for us. 

Rachael said he was an honest man who promised to care for our family and send Rachael and Lisa to private school. Faced with inability to work, I finally agreed to allow him to help.

He said he would propose marriage to Rachael when she was 19. He was a liar. He took her away when she was 15 and in Grade 8. He made her pregnant a year later and put her in his apartment. The law is about to block marriage with under aged childrenAnd Nape wants to be PM in 2017.

He offered to put us in rental accommodation. In the two houses, we were evicted because he did not pay the rent. This is a con-man who says he will be back in parliament in 2017 as either PM or GG. He has the qualities of a god, so the fool tells me. 

I have complained to Police and Welfare. But Head of Welfare Simon Yanis is a highlander and says he can do nothing about sex with an underage girl at the hands of Geoffrey Nape.

Nape is a weirdo. He has been with my family for 4 years. During that time, I have never been into his apartment. I am forbidden to enter except to stand at the gate of his palace at Morata.

I would be assaulted by security guards if I came through the gate. He has a preference for only small girls in his apartment. Not the man he claims to be his tribesman and father-in-law. Nape is crazy.

He is totally possessive about my daughter. All of her girl friends have been chased away. They are all trouble makers. It means that she is a prisoner in his palace. All that keeps her sane is her son and father who stands at the gate and waits. She is not allowed to have a mobile phone.

Nape will drive out the gate and not ever offer me a lift even in the rain if I am walking past. My standard address on text message is arsehole. He is starting to go mental on text messages. He never keeps to the same view even over 30 minutes of texting. And he plans to be PM or GG.

He has slowly developed what seems to be a sexual obsession for my second daughter Lisa, so much so that I have moved her away from Morata. He has started to claim possession of her. 

He tells me I am not to make contact with my daughter without his permission. When I die, she will belong to him. He seems to be meaning as a second wife. 

Does this Nape want two sisters as his two wives? I will allow her aunty and uncle to have permanent custody if I should die. Today I told Nape I was putting a report on blog about him. He says he is confused as I am his father-in-law.

Rachael told me that her baby son has been called Bruce. I referred to this in a text to the madman. He said there is no child by the name of Bruce in his house. I asked him the baby’s name. He said he has no name. He says he has 9 sons who are university graduates. Liar.

The latest contempt is that my daughters’ mother has arrived back in town from the highlands. Nape demands that I take her back after 16 years. He demands that I pay her K250 a fortnight. Better me than him.

Last week he texted that Rachael had explained to him the violence of her mother. I should not reconcile. Last night, he texted about whether or not I had made peace with my beautiful wife. He is mentally unstable.

This is no suggestion from a man pretending to be a son-in-law. This is a demand from a stranger who has not even paid bride price. He says because I am an expatriate, he has paid the money to the Australian High Commission. Liar. There are family members in poverty who would share bride price. I have refused to accept as I do not believe my daughter is happy. She is a Nape prisoner.

I cannot imagine Nape as either GG or PM. He never keeps the same opinion more than a day. He would tell lies and play tricks on every PM in the world with whom he had negotiations.

My daughter has attempted suicide twice in the last 4 years. If Nape takes the baby from her and she commits suicide, the war will really start. My life is not important. Neither is Nape’s.

Friends tell me that I will die if I put this report on blog. It will not be Nape. I will be killed by his brothers on his orders. I will take that risk. My daughters are more important.

Nape has certain delusions. He texted that he is God. That means he is one step higher than Mathias Yeliwan who came out to tell all on Mt Yeliwan in 1972 that he was brother of Jesus. Nape is the third God pretender in this country in 40 years. A decade ago we had black Jesus.

On Easter Saturday, I got a series of texts from Nape to say that my younger daughter who has total trust in him (the God chief) had told him that her father was a prostitute and she does not trust her father. He told me I was a piece of shit. My daughter does not trust Nape. That is closer to the truth. 

Nape said it is tribal trust in her chief. Yeliwan had young girls who were his flowers. Is Lisa to become one of Nape’s flowers? All of Yeliwan’s flowers ended up pregnant.

Nape phoned and found himself in direct contact with Lisa who shouted at him on the phone and called him liar. Don't you ever speak to my dad like that again. My family is not Chimbu.

If Nape takes his delusion any further I will take the matter to the Australian High Commission. If I am forced to be Chimbu, do I lose Australian citizenship? Will I get a Chimbu passport? (joke) My daughters are in danger from a madman and PM or GG in waiting for 2017.

I tell him I would be a more disciplined politician than he has been. I would focus on infrastructure. In the Chimbu electorate I would develop schools, water supply, health centres, roads and bridges. Nape just ignored infrastructure and threw money around. Did he develop infrastructure among those who did not vote for him? He is an undisciplined politician.






No comments:

Post a Comment