Tuesday 23 August 2016

AIDS HOLISTICS SUPPORTED BY WELFARE

For years, AIDS Holistics has been harassed by foreign paedophiles claiming the founder was a child molester. 

What they did not know was that there were key Welfare officers in AIDS Holistics. The president for several years was Betty Billy Registrar General. My daughters called her aunty.

Betty came to the National Court when I sought custody for my daughters. She testified to Mr Justice Sevua that I was a kind and gentle man who looked after my daughters. So much for the foreign paedophiles harassing me.

The Welfare women in AIDS Holistics laughed when I showed them the email from boy sex paedophile Barter stating that he had ordered my daughters taken into care for sexual abuse by their father.

They called him a silly man who had to take any custody matter through them. They knew my family and would ignore him. I mention this now as Betty is retired and living in her village.

Betty told me that paedophile lesbian Cox used to come to see her until she found out that Betty was the President of AIDS Holistics. 

Then she abruptly stopped coming but went straight upstairs to thump the desk of the Minister Dame Carol Kidu about the 24 reserved seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment