Sunday 7 August 2016

REGRET FOR NAPE CHILDREN

Jeffrey Nape was a sexual deviate who wanted mixed race little girls in his bed. He stole my first daughter and then moved to take my second daughter. 

But death took him instead. I feel a great sense of relief in the face of the massive intrusion into my family to take my daughters. He had no right.

I am saddened at the way the children of Jeffrey Nape have been deliberately misled by their father. He has led a Jeckyl and Hyde existence in his conduct to the Copeland children. 

His son Peter spoke at the funeral service at Sione Kami church in Port Moresby. He said that his father was kind and almost a mother to his children. 

But he was a child molester to my children who stole my first daughter and planned to steal my second daughter as soon as I died.

He had to preserve his deceit from his children by keeping me the father away from his family. I met his children after 6 years only at his funeral. 

He kept me at the front gate with orders to the security guards to keep me out. I was to be bashed if I came inside. But my underage child daughter was living inside. He did not want me to meet and talk to his children.

He once told me that I could not come inside his property as there was construction going on. Besides he wanted to protect my elder daughter from being sexually abused by her father. He warned his sons about me.

He got this false information from his boy-loving anus-destroying paedophile friend Peter Barter. So I had looked after my elder daughter all my life and struggled to keep her well cared for with her sister. 

As soon as Nape the child molester took her, he had to protect her from her father who he claimed had the sex of a wild pig. He wanted to keep her father away from his own children. It would not take them long to realize that Rachael's father was a kind and gentle man. And Nape was a liar.

I met his daughter at the funeral. She was seventeen years old. I could feel her watching me as I talked to my daughter. I am sure that she was saying to herself that her father had told her lies about Rachael's father.

Now that Nape is dead, I could be the senior adult in the Nape-Copeland family. I would give a mature view on managing the hotel. That would please my elder daughter. I would teach her sons English as I taught my daughters. They would read before they went to school as their mother and auntie  did. 

During the last school term break, I conducted in-services on behalf of the Morobe Provincial Education for 800 teachers. I introduced them to phonics, mastery writing and words derived from Latin. 

One group of teachers was told by the senior inspector that I was the  top English teacher in this country. Yet paedophile Nape tells his kids to keep away from me as I am a child molester. 

I am an innovator in everything I do. I have been the top Tok Pisin teacher in the nation for 40 years. I was a leading trainer in the PNGDF. I led the nation in AIDS Awareness. I excel at every project I focus on. 

I now lead the nation in elementary school phonics, having mastered the skills of phonics in teaching Tok Pisin at the RAAF School of Languages in Melbourne. I am authorized to support all schools in Morobe Province in literacy skills.

I am loved by my two PNG daughters. But Nape did not want that. He wanted total control. He wanted to show the Chimbus that he was a big man who attracted white women. Not true. He stole little mixed race girls. He wanted mixed race children all over the nation. Wow! What a man. That is Jeffrey Smol-kok, arsehole extraordinaire.

The truth would have come out the moment I sat in his apartment and had a cup of coffee with his family and talked about school. But it never happened. Nape wanted to cut me off from my daughters and his own children. He had to keep his lies a secret from them. 

When I moved to Lae with my second daughter, Nape harassed me daily saying that my elder daughter hated me for breaking up the family. 

Nape would say that now Rachael is an adult, she sees her father through a woman's eyes and can see that he was a low class womaniser. 

But Nape had taken her phone and gave her no access to his phone. She had no idea of his hate message nor his plan to marry her little sister.  I would tell Nape I did not believe him. I knew my beautiful daughter better than that.

He kept his texted hate message away from Rachael and his children. He was mentally unbalanced. How could he have made balanced decisions as parliamentary Speaker???

After I moved to Lae with my younger daughter, he threatened and demanded that I return my underage daughter to him. He offered to let me stay in an apartment in Paedophile Palace at Morata for a discounted rate of K1500 a fortnight. What a generous son-of-a-bitch son-in-law!!

But I had to give my younger daughter to him and never make contact again with my two daughters living with him. I would be evicted if I failed to keep his rules. What kind of creep does this bush kanaka child molester think I am to give up my second daughter for a room?

Nape's sons have to treat my daughter Rachael with respect. I will respect her desire to stay with the children. But she always has the right to leave with her sons and live in Lae with her father if she is treated badly. 

No Nape son is to plan to have sex with her or marry her. She is the step-mother. Lisa is their step-auntie. I warn them in case this group of Chimbus is primitive like Jeffrey Nape.

No comments:

Post a Comment