Wednesday 3 August 2016

NAPE WANTED ME DEAD

Nape stole my 15 year old daughter on 2010, the year I was in Port Moresby General Hospital with tuberculosis and heart attack. He bought her from a child trafficker for K5000 and planned to take possession of her from her sick father as soon as possible.

But he had to soften up the father's resistance before he did. He promised to help the family while I was recovering from sickness. 

He put us into rental accommodation but we were evicted when he did not pay the rent. He put my daughters into private school but they were expelled when he did not pay the school fees. It was all part of the plan of weakening the family to take my daughter and then take the other daughter.

I had been suffering for several years in promoting Positive Living with HIV/AIDS through AIDS Holistics. My son and his mother died of AIDS in 2002 and 2003. Nape said I was the AIDS carrier who infected them. I was HIV negative.

I was their carer who started helping the nation with AIDS Awareness. Nape claimed I infected all the women who came to AIDS Holistics. AusAID paedophiles made the same claim particularly Nape's cousin from Sina Sina, late Bomal Gonapa who was the AIDS Council legal officer and creep. Nape was well connected among the creep paedophiles.

I was hated by the Australian paedophiles in AusAID and UN. It did not take long to realise that Nape was part of the same agenda when he started accusing me of sex with my daughters. 

His paedophile friend Peter Barter joined in with advice on email that he was taking my daughters because they were being sexually abused. But Barter sexually abused boys. Grass roots paedophiles end up in prison. But paedophiles like Barter and Nape are given national awards. Barter was knighted and made a Chief. What a sick joke. 

There should be a parents association in Madang to protect young people from abuse in the work place. A Government investigation should be carried out into work practices at hotels across the country. Hotel workers and tour ship crews must not be pushed into providing sexual services to guests.

I can bring a group of Barter boys to Court if it ever comes to that. I still have the original email from Barter. Boys worked in the Madang Resort Hotel and on the tour ships. Nape was not my son-in-law but my enemy. He took my daughter to silence the Positive Living message on behalf of Stewart Watson, Elizabeth Cox, Mike Toole and Peter Barter.

Nape wanted me dead. Then he would take my second daughter. He failed badly when he died. I had been sick for a long time. I had damaged my spine, bladder and bowel in a fall on the Kokoda Track. Please click:

BRIEFINGS FOR KOKODA TREKKERS: FELL FOR A WOMAN ON ...
briefingsforkokodatrekkers.blogspot.com/.../fell-for-woman-on-kok...Cached
10 Apr 2011 – This website sets out a range of problems that Kokoda trekkers will 
face on the track and ways that the problems can be overcome. There will ...

I found difficulty with personal functions. My feet have gone numb. I was worried that I may have prostate cancer. I asked Nape for help to have medical treatment. He told me that my only option was to die. He refused to help.

He has used this information against me in his campaign to take my second daughter. Only recently, just before his death, he texted that I was not to make any long term plans as I was a bag of skin and bones waiting to die. He would take my second daughter when I am dead. Ha ha  ha. He got that wrong.

Last year, my ATM card expired and I could not take money out of my Australian account. It took six weeks to receive a new card through overnight express from Melbourne. 

I asked Nape for help. He lectured me on being more careful in noting the expiry dates. He refused to give me any money. My elder daughter secretly gave me K30 a day out of Nape house keeping. This creep wanted my younger daughter to come to him and so he let us starve.

Nape worked to weaken and destroy the father of the two girls. He brought back their violent mother and tried to force me into taking her back after 18 years. He told me she had every right to bash me all those years ago as I was a womanizer with the sex of a wild pig. 

I left Port Moresby to get away from Nape and came to Lae with my second daughter. I had plans for my Grade 10 second daughter and had no wish for her to work in Nape's paedophile hotel at Morata and be an after hours prostitute to paedophiles seeking mixed race girls.

Now Nape is dead. Politicians at his funeral praised him as a foundation stone of this nation. What rubbish. In his private life, he was filthy child molester. His sons should keep away from my second daughter.

The hotel in Morata will never be finished. Nape was waiting to go back into parliament so that he could use his parliamentary salary and DSIP money. Now it will just be a shell of concrete with no funds. It can be called Nape's Folly. But he still has luxury houses in Cairns.

No comments:

Post a Comment