Friday 12 August 2016

CONSTANT FEAR HAS ENDED

Now that Jeffrey Nape is dead, the constant fear and harassment has stopped. My family can return partly to normal though we will never be the same. I as the father experienced the inability to stop my first daughter from being stolen by a child molester with political influence.

Nape took my first daughter and moved to take my second daughter from the time she was 13 years old. He died at 52 years, 45 years older than my second daughter. He started to seek her when she was in grade 9 and 14 years old.

I had constant fear in Lae that Nape would arrange for my daughter to be abducted from her school and taken to the airport to fly to Port Moresby. When she was late home from school, I worried and waited. Nape once tried to bribe her cousin sister to bring her back to him without her father's consent.

Nape had enough influence with police and welfare for any complaint from the father to be ignored. The Head of Welfare was a Chimbu. Once behind the fence at Paedophile Palace in Morata, the father would be helpless to rescue his second daughter. He would be bashed by security guards. Then she would be pregnant and the second (fourth) wife. Money would keep her silent.

A century ago, Nape's ancestors would conduct raiding parties to neighboring clans to kill the men and steal the women and girls. Nape was too civilized to do that. He just bought my first daughter from child traffickers Bobby and Susan and claimed her as belonging to him.

I can hardly believe that Nape is dead. On my mobile phone there is still a long list of hate text messages made only weeks and months ago. Nape would not accept a father's refusal to allow his underage daughter to marry Nape as one of two sisters.

His most hideous texts came about 3 months ago when he found that 17 year old Lisa had a 17 year old boyfriend. He wanted her back behind his fence where he could cut her off from all friends especially young boys. 

He cut my first daughter off from all friends and took her out of Grade 8. He denounced second daughter Lisa as a prostitute. Nape was mentally unbalanced.

I can now go on with being the top English teacher in the Morobe Province in Phonics and Mastery Writing. Within two more years, I expect to lead the nation in writing skills. 

I already lead the nation in Positive Living with HIV/AIDS that grew out of my son and his mother infected and dying 14 years ago. I have been a teacher of Biology all my working life. I excel at whatever projects I focus on.

Already I have been authorized by the Morobe Education Principal Education Advisor to support all elementary, primary and high schools in the province with literacy skills.

Bruce Copeland BA BEdSt  (Qld)
Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (Cambridge)
Past tutor in Tok Pisin (RAAF School of Languages)
National teacher in Positive Living with HIV/AIDS (AIDS Holistics)

No comments:

Post a Comment