Tuesday 9 August 2016

LAST WORD ON NAPE

Nape was a fool. To take one sister and secretly marry her little sister is to replace sisterly love with hatred. He claimed to love my first daughter but was secretly contacting her little sister and seeking to have her live with him as his second wife. 

Both sisters would come to hate each other and Nape the bastard would be to blame. I as father would not allow that. He would not keep his hands off any young girl who came into his house. 

My daughters' half sisters Fiona and Priscilla aged 12 and 9 years would be next. They were children of the mother. Fiona came to baby sit. I feel a sense of relief now. Nape tried to cover his tracks by claiming that the father was the child molester.

Two years ago, Nape had Rachael in tears. He accused her of sex with her father and one of his sons. He monitored all interaction of Rachael with father and sons. 

He stopped her from going to school as he did not want her to meet teenage boys her own age. These are the problems of a middle-aged crazy paedophile.

Life is starting to go back to normal at least in Lae. Nape has been buried in Morata and my younger daughter Lisa is back in Lae and attending Busu High School again. I was afraid she would be kept in Morata.

She comes back with the report that the Nape children and her sister and sons have no money as the Nape bank accounts have been closed to family. I hope that is not permanent. In the meantime, I will try to send money every fortnight at least for Rachael and her two sons.

Rachael says she will stay and look after the younger Nape children. She will not leave them. She is their 19 year old mother. She has the strength and sense of responsibility of her father. I am proud of her. Nape did not deserve her.

Nape claimed my elder daughter hated me for coming to Lae. That can not be true. She knew I was bringing her little sister to safety away from Nape. Now Lisa has gone back to support her big sister  and returned by her own free will. Only 4 weeks ago, Nape texted that she was living in Lae against her will. He said she loved him and wanted to be with him. Liar.

Nape wanted to take the girls as I was a violent womaniser. He never stops to think that in the 19 years since my first daughter was born, I never went out at night and never went out on the weekends without my daughters. So when did all the womanizing take place? I was a busy dad.

I would send my kids to school with lunch money, go to work, buy food at the market, pick them up from school, cook their food, make sure they were bathed and in bed after watching TV and ready for next morning. The house meri would wash their clothes. So when did all the child molesting take place? 

Ask my daughters. We have loved and protected one another all our lives. Nape wanted to kill that and move in on my daughters. As father, I was rubbish to be thrown aside. If we were all highlanders, he would be dead for his misconduct. A father would arrive with a bush knife and cut his head off.

The latest story that Lisa brought back from Morata was that Nape was killed by doctors at Pacific International Hospital. They were said to have a track record of killing politicians. Most politicians were fat and did no exercise.  The post mortem could find nothing wrong though the original diagnosis was tuberculosis. There has to be common sense in all this. 

There had to be a serious reason why he was rushed to the hospital in the early hours and died at 7am. It is too easy to claim foul play or sorcery. Nape was fat, 52 years old, did no exercise and was in the death zone for middle aged PNG men.

Nape has texted me every week since my younger daughter was 15 years old saying he wanted to marry her as he loved her and she loved him. At times, I would tell him that he could take her in exchange for his 15 year old daughter. Nape caused much stress to my elder daughter that he had what she called a  sexual obsession on her little sister.


Nape did not see the funny side of my proposal. He had one rule for Chimbu bush kanaka paedophiles and another for white men. He was a loving father to his 15 year old daughter. She was too young to be married. Creep. Besides I could not afford the bride price. I did not want his daughter. I am not a paedophile.

While we were living in Lae and my daughter had her own phone, Nape would secretly phone her every night to say that he loved my under-aged child. Then she lost her phone and he would call me and demand to speak to her. My elder daughter Rachael did not know of the secret phone calls Nape would make to her little sister late at night.

Rachael was not allowed to have a phone that would enable her to speak to her dad. Nape had a prehistoric and primitive understanding of gender equality. That is another reason why he wanted to get rid of me. 

We must not forget the teenage pregnant mixed race girl who confronted Rachael in the Vision City car park about 3 years ago. Nape's child would be about 3 years old by now. He really wanted to spread Chimbu white man DNA around the Sina Sina clan. What a big man small boy Nape was.

No comments:

Post a Comment