Sunday 14 August 2016

EXPATRIATE FATHERS AND MIXED RACE DAUGHTERS

My PNG mixed race daughters are my best friends on the planet. Nape wanted to destroy that with false accusations, money and bullying. He wanted to take them after removing the father from their lives. He was the predator and paedophile who attacks mixed race families.

Over the years, I have known several Australian men who married PNG women and had mixed race children. 

Without exception, they brought the family back to Australia before the children were teenagers. I used to think that was to escape pressure from wantoks on bride price.

I could not take my daughters back to Australia. Their mother left us when they were babies and I needed her signature to obtain a passport for the two girls. So we all stayed.

After 6 years of suffering, I know now that Australians took their mixed race daughters to Australia to be safe from the PNG predators and paedophiles who would seek to steal children. 

My younger daughter had just escaped the clutches of Jeffrey Nape who wanted her in his bed from the time she was 14 years old. He was prepared to harass and bully the father in the belief that this white man was an easy mark.

Now I understand that mixed race girls can be taken and subjected to violence from PNG creeps who want to show their wantoks that they have high class in having a white girl and bashing her. They can intimidate the father. They are real men and racist.

Most mixed race girls will be treated well by an expatriate father. They will be given gender equality with the right to disagree with parents and freedom to move around within safe bounds. They are being supported to adulthood by loving parents. Not so in violent PNG families.

But there is a low class of PNG man who will bash mixed race girls and women if they argue with him. He will take them out of school and trap them by giving them babies. The creeps will marry other women. Nape had already stolen my first daughter and wanted the second daughter. He was one such racist creep.

Let us hope that text messages on mobile phones are part of cyber crime. As the father of two young girls, I was attacked and bullied by Jeffrey Nape on a weekly basis for years. He wanted my second underage daughter. He even tried to abduct her from Lae back to Morata.

Mr Jimmy Miringtoro Minister for Communication and Information stated in the media today that the new laws will protect the community from paedophiles and predators.

No comments:

Post a Comment