Thursday 11 August 2016

CYBER-CRIME AND NAPE

Post Courier 12 August 2016  Cyber laws passed

I hereby declare that I have been the victim of cyber-crime at the hands of Jeffrey Nape going over several years. Current cyber crime laws outlaw cyber bullying.

He has conducted a hate campaign against the father of Rachael the young girl he bought from child traffickers when I was in intensive care at Port Moresby General Hospital.

It is hoped that text messages are part of cyber-crime. Over 6 years, Nape's texts would amount to several hundred hate messages accusing the father of Rachael of sexual abuse and attacking women. Let us hope that these can be retrieved by Digicel. I have no reason to worry about my texts. I own whatever I write and stand by a truthful message at all times.

This ongoing attack was part of a campaign to force me father of Rachael to give up my younger under-age daughter Lisa to Nape. I refused and was attacked over and over again. I had the sex of a wild pig according to one text report.


I have been a loving father of my two PNG daughters all their lives and found great personal difficulty in the satanic personal attacks of Jeffrey Nape. I had often posted his texts on to friends who can serve as witnesses including my daughters.


Then there was the email from Sir Peter Barter accusing me of sexually molesting my daughters and advising that they were to be taken into care. This is still on file. Barter was giving support to AusAID paedophiles, including Chimbus Bomal Gonapa and Jeffrey Nape. 

Yesterday we read of Barter complaining in the media about Government support for new hotels in the capital city. He always has something to follow up our stories on paedophilia. Perhaps the moral family standard of some Madang hotels is not up to scratch.

But the most hateful cyber attack on me came from the journalist Malum Nalu of The National newspaper who made a false email address pretending to be me and then accused me of sending obscene emails to women including Lydia Kailap. He was using stolen identity, a crime under present cyber law. Nalu is a criminal journalist. His texts are on internet. Please click:

malum nalu was the cyberstalker - family positive living - aids holistics
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2015/02/malum-nalu-was-cyberstalker.html

Feb 28, 2015 - I had known Malum Nalu for over 14 years since the beginning of the AIDS campaign. 

familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2013/01/cyber-stalker-revealed.htJan 19, 2013 - CYBER STALKER REVEALED. This is cyberstalker realbrucecopeland aka Malum Nalu.
If the police want to practise their prosecution under the Cyber Crime Act, let them check out the report below first. Let them check out references to drunken police thugs of Kemabolo. Please click:

corruption in papua new guinea constabulary - family positive living ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2016/05/corruption-in-papua-new-guinea


May 15, 2016 - CORRUPTION IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA CONSTABULARY. I have written on of Police command and control as this has been my ..

No comments:

Post a Comment