Sunday 28 August 2016

HOW TO TAME LIONS - MAX WALKER

And other great tales

This report is a message to Australians of my vintage, born after World War 2 and of the same age as cricketers Max Walker and Doug Walters. Please click:

How to Tame Lions By Max Walker - Max Walker
www.maxwalker.com.au/writer-max/book-shelf/how-to-tame-lions
How to Tame Lions By Max Walker. It would appear that there are many people out there
Max's warped since of humour and an immense enjoyment ..

I have just read a very funny book by Max Walker of great cricketing tales. It was just what an expatriate and exiled Australian needed in the wilds of Papua New Guinea.

I have spent an unfunny life in Papua New Guinea over the last decade looking after a son and his mother living with HIV/AIDS. They died in 2002 and 2003. 

I have been harrassed and bullied by a group of low life Australians seeking to set up a gay, lesbian and paedophile colony in this country.

But the book by Max Walker bought me back to a sense of the ridiculous as seen in the antics of Max Walker, Lou Richards, Doug Walters, Jeff Thompson, Dennis Lillee and many more. 

I can remember all their faces from TV. I recall  throughout the book the slow drawl of Max Walker and the crazy humour of Lou Richards.

It is time to forget the Australian misfits who have come to Papua New Guinea to promote homosexuality and paedophile sex.

I recall that I have a sense of the ridiculous just like these Australian cricketers. I can laugh at foolish people being funny.

But I have seen Australian men and women coming to Papua New Guinea to have sex with PNG children. I don't find that funny at all, especially when they try to implicate me in child molesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment