Friday 5 August 2016

PAEDOPHILE BULLY IS DEAD

Now that Jeffrey Nape is dead, the last 7 years seems like an ugly dream. From the moment he pushed towards my family, he took control of my daughters. 

I am convinced that he had bought both girls from the child traffickers and considered that even at the age of 14 and 13 years, they belonged to him.

He would text asking where they were at any time. If a satisfactory response did not come from the father, there would be abuse. Where is Lisa? You control her you stupid old man. I thought I told you she was not to go to the football or stay overnight with a girl friend.

He would say that I had no right to make Aunty Serah Lisa's guardian. When I die, he will just take her. He would control Lisa. She would not have a mobile phone. She would not be allowed to go out or have girl friends. She would not have money.

I had enough stress as an expatriate father worrying about the safety of my teenage daughter without some paedophile creep piling the pressure on. All loving parents have to give freedom to their teenage children and hope and pray that they will be safe.

But Nape had no rights over my daughters. He did not even pay bride price on Rachael. He was just a paedophile bully pushing his luck. He had absolutely no respect for me as the father. He believed that the girls belonged to him.

Nape the paedophile has made my family suffer. Now he is dead, I have a sense of relief that the pressure has gone. His hotel in Morata will never be completed. His family will not benefit from his parliamentary pension. He will not be able to use stolen DSIP funds to complete the hotel.

When I first arrived in Papua New Guinea, Nape was a snotty nosed teenager. Then over the years, he grew up to be a bully who laid the law down. In parliament, he had the reputation for making a decision and sticking to it. It could be seen as the sign of intellectual mediocrity.

He decided my daughters were sexually abused by their father. And he stuck to it. Lisa was to be his second wife. And he stuck to it ...... in your dreams, arsehole.

No comments:

Post a Comment