Monday 6 March 2017

LITTLE GIRL LOST

As a parent, I am saddened to read the media report yesterday of a young girl lost on her way home outside Boreboa Primary School in Waigani.

She was 11 years old and in grade 5. Her father reports that she has gone missing and has offered K1000 reward. Let us hope that she has been found as she had gone off to visit her aunty after school.

Failing that she could have been snatched by a paedophile who will abuse and injure her. A child trafficker may take her to sell to a client.

My elder daughter was snatched while I was in hospital in 2010 by child traffickers Bobby and Susan who seem to live a charmed life without being arrested. 

It helps to sell children to politicians. My daughter was sold to Jeffrey Nape who outbid William Duma, so I was told.

I have always told my daughters never to go with any man who approaches them with stories that he has to take her to her father in hospital. He is very ill. Run away. Your father will never send a stranger.

Go back to the school and talk to the teacher. Go into a shop. Be ready to shout "Help. He is not my father". Run in the opposite direction from the car he is driving.

Children should not have their names on their school bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment