Thursday 26 November 2020

BETRAYING KOKODA TREKKING AND AIDS AWARENESS

In 2002, AIDS Holistics was banned by the AusAID scumbags Cox and Watson. They objected to my focus on FAMILY and FAITH

My work permit and visa were corruptly cancelled by Watson and I was expected to move out of the country and leave Positive Living behind.

I had two small daughters whom I would not leave behind as a single parent. Having to send them to school, I need money to live that came with my military pension. 

But I needed money to promote Positive Living which I achieved by being a Kokoda trek leader.

That lasted for only 3 years when I was seriously injured by falling from a cliff on the Kokoda Track and damaging my sciatic nerve which remains damaged today.

But then I came across Malum Nalu who wanted me to reject trekking by Australian groups to enable village trekking to start probably with Nalu running a village trekking group. I had experience with village trekking before and found it to be full of problems and stuff-ups.

In the days before cell phones, there was no way for Australians to book trekking with someone living in a village. Hotel bookings were a problem. So too the village porters who had to arrive at the start of the trek in time. 

There were problems with purchase of food and food drops by aircraft along the track. Casualty evacuation of trekkers had to be arranged with  helicopter companies. 

There would be rivalry and violence between villager trekking groups. Villages would make demands for money for trekkers to pass along their section of the track. 

The track would be closed from time to time forcing trekkers to turn back. We saw a village attack on trekkers on the Black Cat Track. I wrote a report on Google. It is posted above.

Then journalist with the Post Courier Simon Ororo started a series in the media calling for the track to be closed down to Australian groups. I was horrified and sent an email disagreeing with his small boy plan.

With that, Malum Nalu joined the debate and demanded that I be deported. That died a natural death.

Nalu seemed determined to punish me by destroying the Positive Living campaign. AIDS Holistics led the field as it still does today. AIDS awareness is more important than Kokoda trekking.

Nalu had been involved in a dispute with two expatriate activists Kailap and Sullivan who gave him a hard time. They opposed what they called illegal logging of Rimbunan Hijau at Pomio. 

So Nalu decided to combine the two issues by having Copeland accused of sexually abusing these women with an email brucecopeland65@gmail.com

It all came crashing down when Lydia Kailap sent a message to PNG Attitude to explain that Copeland was being set up by a deranged person who misused his email address and the addressees on aholistics@hotmail.com.

Had Nalu performed in a professional way, there could have been a village Kokoda Trekking group supporting AIDS Holistics. I would have been trek leader. At the moment I am too old with sciatica. We could have set up an office in Port Moresby. My work permit would be updated.


Mar 14, 2019 — The most distinctive sign of sciatica is pain that radiates from your lower back into the back or side or your legs. It can range from a mild ache to .

But Nalu set himself up to be sacked by management of The National who were probably being lied to by Nalu. We were probably all being tricked. Perhaps Chief of Staff of the weekend newspaper Simon Ororo could give him a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment