Tuesday 3 November 2020

ONLY TWO NOT AFRAID OF COX

I for one was not afraid of Elizabeth Cox with all her tricks and lies. After only the first trick, I knew that all I have to do is check every time she speaks.

She spread that I was a violent sex abuser. But that was to kill Positive Living FAMILY and FAITH and cover the reality that she loved sex with teenage girls. 

Her ultimate plan was to steal Positive Living and sell overseas as Positive Living for Lesbian Girls. But I had to be silenced first so that she would get the credit for the published book with the stolen message. My message was complete and academically clear.

That is why she shut AIDS Holistics down across all care groups. She wanted to publish a book to be sold over the world including PNG. She had to destroy the author of the book who would have been replaced with a fake author and all books published at her secret printing works in Wewak.

She spread that I was a child molester. She shut down the Family Positive Living Training Centre with violence and murder as an option. I was almost cut up with bush knives at 3 Angels Care for child abuse which could have been traced back to the Cox hate campaign to steal and sell the book.

Welfare officers were my friends and knew of some problems I was facing. Betty was life-time President of AIDS Holistics and came to National Court when I sought custody of my daughters to tell the judge that I was a kind and gentle man who looked after his family. 

Who cares about the lies of Cox? Cox did not come to Court to tell all she claimed to know. She did not come to Court even though I had invited her to do so. She knew that her testimony would be perjury. As well, she did not want to tell lies in the hearing of welfare officer Betty Billy who may well tell the Court her words are not true. She may end up in prison. A stolen book was her plan.

Cox was involved in an extended publishing scam and tried to tell people that I stole the Positive Living message from the file in her office. Yet she never promoted Positive Living in her entire time as Care and Counselling officer. Liar.

Cox was always out for herself. Her scam got her sacked from AusAID and she blamed me. She tricked me into coming to her apartment every Saturday to prepare a book Positive Living that she claimed would be published by AusAID. 

But it was for her own publishing less FAMILY and FAITH. She claimed to the team leader that I forced my way in to her apartment and threatened her with violence. But I showed him her annotations on a draft book. You failed there Foxy. You were working with me. Haha.

The problem was that the foolish team leader did not know that the publishing company he was dealing with was owned by his Care and Counseling officer who was scamming AusAID by writing, publishing, authorizing and selling books to AusAID. She made a fool of him.

She did not want the team leader to know that she was about to steal the Positive Living message and publish under a fake name with FAMILY and FAITH removed. 

But I blew it by showing him the draft book with Cox annotations after he said he knew nothing of the plan for me to prepare the book for AusAID. Cox never dreamed I would do that. 

I did not force my way into her computer after all. But my book was in her computer at her apartment and still is. I had only started to work out she was a lying and cheating scumbag.

The other person not afraid of her was the Head of UN Women Michelle Bachelet who was probably concerned that Cox planned to set up a lesbian front in the Pacific once she worked in UN Women. Ms Bachelet seems to be concerned with humanitarian issues.

Cox always wants to be Captain of the ship. Bachelet planned to down grade UN Women in the Pacific as Cox wanted to be Pacific boss doing her own paedophile thing from Suva. I think she was eventually sacked.

Michelle Bachelet had a horrific childhood in Chile when her father was murdered during the Pinochet takeover.  He was Head of the Air Force and killed by two senior officers. Ms Bachelet was used to treachery towards her family.  Please click:

Alberto Bachelet - Wikipedia

l
Alberto Arturo Miguel Bachelet Martínez was a Chilean Brigadier General of the Chilean Air Force. He opposed the 1973 coup of General Augusto Pinochet, and ...

It will not be long before Cox is in a nursing home seeking to be boss. She is approaching 70 years old  and will be called grandma by all the young girls she wants sex with, dirty old lady.

A PLOT TO STEAL

A PLOT TO STEAL POSITIVE LIVING. The PNG HIV/AIDS .

No comments:

Post a Comment