Saturday 14 November 2020

DAILY MARKET FOOD

Every day, I go to the Waigani market and supermarket to buy food for the night. 

At the supermarket, I usually buy chicken drum sticks (K13) and a packet of rice (K3)

At the market, I buy two bundles of pak choi (K2), one tomato (K1), one carrot (K1), one garlic (K1), a bundle of beans (K2), one ginger (K2), a bundle of peanuts (K1) and sweet potato (K2).

Sometimes I buy apples and oranges. Some supermarkets sell plates of vegetables and fruit cut up ready to cook or eat.

This is part of the new awareness of the nutritional value of vegetables and fruit.

Total K30 a day.

This is Positive Living with fruit, vegetables, nuts and lean meat. I bought the same food for Linda and my dear little son. Linda did not help by secretly smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment