Friday 6 November 2020

POSITIVE LIVING SILENCED FOR MONEY

129,000 PNG hits as of this morning

The silencing of Positive Living at the start of the HIV AIDS campaign in Papua New Guinea was a crime against humanity.

People who were infected and afraid were being told lies or nothing by the UN and AusAID paedophiles. They were told that fruit and vegetables would kill them. 

Ring-leader was AusAID Elizabeth Cox supported by Stewart Watson. They were paedophile, anti-family and anti-faith.

It was also that Cox wanted to steal the Positive Living message to sell in PNG and overseas probably with FAMILY and FAITH removed.

The founder of AIDS Holistics had to be silenced so that the community would not listen to his Positive Living message.

I was an educationist who worked in Australia and Papua New Guinea as a teacher of Biology and Physiology to grades 11 and 12. 

My son and his mother were infected with HIV and caused me to research deeply into HIV infection. I learned early about the importance of nutrition with fruit and vegetables and a strong immune system in the absence of ART medication.

In early 2002, Cox and Watson arrived with AusAID as unqualified paedophhiles who knew nothing about HIV/AIDS. I taught them what I knew.

I had made friends with Cox and Watson and had no idea of their poisonous outlook on family and faith. Imagine my horror when they demanded that family and faith be removed from the Positive Living message.

I had been their teacher and now they were laying down the law to me. I refused to remove FAMILY and FAITH

My horror deepened when the word went out that (1) I was a child molester (2) Positive Living was fake, full of errors and killed people with FRUIT and VEGETABLES.  

I was their tutor and now they had turned against me. It was partly the paedophile agenda and partly because Cox wanted to steal the Positive Living message to sell in PNG and overseas. 

She was running a scam with her own publishing and corruptly selling books to AusAID. She authorised the sale of her own books as Care and counselling advisor.

She wanted me to write a book on Positive Living on her computer at her apartment that was crowded with teenage girls.

She said that the team leader was most impressed with the Positive Living message and wanted me to prepare a book. But it was a hoax. There was no AusAID contract on the way.

I went every Saturday to her apartment and worked to prepare the book with annotations from Cox. When the book was finished, she undertook to pass the book to the team leader.

A week later, she reported that the book had been rejected by the team leader as rubbish. I went to his office and he said he had no idea of what I was talking about. Something stank.

He called Cox in to explain later that day. He told me that she cried and said I used to force my way into her apartment and demand to use her computer with threats of violence. 

I forced myself in over 7 Saturdays. Haha. Why did the security guards not block me?

Later, I went to the team leader's office with a copy of the draft booklet that was covered with Cox annotations. She had been involved with preparation of the book!!

The scumbag was telling lies to her team leader. She did not want him to know about her secret publishing operation. Preparing, printing, authorizing and selling other books to AusAID was fraud.

That is why she did her best to silence Positive Living. She hy-jacked the care meeting and told the members that AIDS Holistics was banned for violence and child abuse. 

I was blocked from any meeting with care groups that were afraid of losing their funding by making contact.

That is why she arranged blocking of the Family Positive Living Training Centre at 3 Angels Care.

But she was sacked from AusAID and blamed me. She may have been sacked from UN Women in Suva for getting up to the same old tricks.

There is still silence in PNG on FAMILY and FAITH except in the media now focusing on nutrition and the importance of the family and work of churches. Media reports are now being placed on this blog.

Apart from this, Cox had plans to adopt my daughters when I was put in prison, deported or killed. Plans to kill were considered. I was to be killed by villagers on fake accusations of child abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment