Saturday 7 November 2020

WALKER BECOMES AUSAID THUG

Cox had her contract not renewed by AusAID after stealing of taxpayers' funds in a scam ending with an abortive  plan to steal the Positive Living book.

Her place was taken by Sharon Walker. I was pleased that it may be time to start afresh but was sadly disappointed. I went to her office but she did not even look up from her computer.

She told me that she had no wish to speak to me. If I came again she would have me arrested by police. 

She said she knew everything about me. It seems that Cox had her final revenge at my role in her sacking. She passed on all her fake reports on violence and child abuse.

Walker and I never spoke again. One day I attended a workshop but was horrified to find Walker running the show.

She stood at the dais and announced that the workshop would not start until Copeland left. I was forced to leave under the watchful stare of 30 participants.

That happened again at the Holiday Inn. I was marched out by a group of apologetic security guards who knew me.

Walker was the most repulsive female I have ever met. She stood 6ft tall and weighed 130 kg. My main fear was that if she fell on me, my internal organs would be damaged. Her physique had taught to throw her weight around and bully people.

I am in two minds about her response. Cox may have told her to keep away from Copeland who may not have the chance to work out the sex agenda of the paedophiles. 

She had to be paedophile with her anti-positive living, anti-family and anti-faith agenda.

It was she who followed the Cox line and opposed the setting up of the Family Positive Living Training Centre at East Boroko. Funding was cut off to 3 Angels Care. The PLWHA thugs were promised permanent tenure to get rid of the caretaker.

It was Walker and Cox who encouraged my murder at the hands of the PLWHA thugs and villagers of East Boroko on a fake accusation of child abuse. 

Walker may have sacked the Care and Counselling advisor Rachel for interfering in my murder at 3 Angels Care. She arrived just in time, as the kangaroo court was starting.

The fact remains that AIDS Holistics contributed more to AIDS Awareness in one month than the highly paid AusAID paedophiles contributed EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment