Sunday 1 November 2020

WHEN DAUGHTER MEETS PAEDOPHILE COX

One of my daughters told me as a teenager that she looked forward to meeting Elizabeth Cox in the street. 

She said she would tear her tits off for the stress caused to our family and lies about her father molesting his daughters. Cox made our family closer. Daughter said that she and her sister gave me a hard time as they grew up but I was always kind to them.

I told my daughter that Cox became the leading paedophile welfare officer in the Pacific.That would mean Cox wanted to destroy FAMILY and FAITH in the Pacific nations? 

These people read our website too. President Bainarama of Fiji does not support same-sex-marriage.

Cox had no idea about Positive Living. What kind of welfare officer would she be? I thought she was an English teacher.

+++++++++++++++

If Watson or Cox want to take action for defamation and cyber crime, I warn them now that I will drag most of the paedophile lobby into Court. 

They will probably avoid problems by claiming that Cox and Watson told them I molested my daughters.

My first witnesses in Court would be my two daughters now 23 and 22 years old and still depending on their old dad especially on pay day.

The paedophile lobby will include Barter, Toole, Jude, Walker, Nalu and Elaripe. I will obtain affidavits if they can not attend. I will call on welfare officers - Betty, Lita , Rachel and Dorothy. 

I will call on care group members who attended the care meeting that Cox hy-jacked to be told by Cox that AIDS Holistics was permanently banned for child abuse and violence. She did not want me to contact the care groups and teach them about Positive Living.

It was a meeting I had called with old friend Mr Justice Tim Hinchliffe but Cox changed the date without telling us. Scumbag ethics.

You had offered to be minute secretary but stole the meeting and banned AIDS Holistics from membership. You were playing tricks again. You are a liar and a cheat. 

Mein Fuehrer Cox had spoken. No proof. No questions from the committee. Cox the boss speaks and AIDS Holistics is out of the HIV/AIDS response. Argue with Cox and your funding stops.

Anything to block Positive Living to the care community. Positive Living is not relevant to the LGBTQP community as we are led to believe so it has to be trashed.

I still have the two reports from paedophile Watson written to the media on World AIDS Day 2010 and 2011 as Head of UNAIDS stating that FAMILY and FAITH were not relevant in modern society.

I will call on Linda's remaining family to tell how Cox advised the parents that Linda was being murdered by FRUIT and VEGETABLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment