Thursday 5 May 2011

ABUSE IN MY FAMILY

I have to confess to gentle readers that there is abuse in my family.
I am a single parent with two daughters 13 and 12 years old. They
are a great pair of girls, totally confident and treat their father as a
bit of a silly old man.

Their mother left us 12 years ago. She met another man and gave
birth to a daughter. But they broke up badly after about a year. She
went off to the highlands with her daughter. But about 3 years later,
she sent the little girl to her father.

About a year later, he asked to let his daughter spend the weekend
with her half-sisters. He dropped her off and never came back. She
has lived with us for about a year.

She is a mischievous child who is always causing problems. Often I
hear her wailing downstairs to find she has been smacked by one
of my daughters. The reason is that she spoke back to her. Whack.

I become angry and tell my daughters that they not were treated like
that. So why do they treat their half-sister in that way. Whack. What
happened this time? I told her to take the washing up stairs and she
said no.

I tried to shame my two daughters by calling them the ugly sisters
with the little girl as Cinderella. But it does no good. They bully me
too. If they want money, there is no point in saying no.

They look after her and get her ready for school. Her hair is brushed
by one or the other ugly sister. She sleeps at night with one of them.
But they still smack her.

Could I appeal to the lesbian advisors of AusAID or UN to have this
little girl and me taken into care? Please find us a nice family who will
take us in and look after us.

No comments:

Post a Comment