Sunday 22 May 2011

OUR KOKODA TREKKING LINK

For those who wish to read more on our input to the community,
may I suggest that you read our blogspot on Kokoda Trekking:

http://www.briefingsforkokodatrekkers.blogspot.com/

As a retired Australian Army officer, I had experience in trekking
Kokoda in 1977. Since that time, I started trekking again to raise
money for Family Positive Living in a nation suffering HIV/AIDS.
Since 2007, I trekked 14 times.

I find that I now give support to the Kokoda trekking industry for
the help that many companies have given to our HIV/AIDS work.
The blog is my way of saying thank you.

BRIEFINGS FOR KOKODA TREKKERS: NO NEED TO DIE ON KOKODA
25 Mar 2011 ... NO NEED TO DIE ON KOKODA. Trekkers should know what to
expect on Kokoda. ...... Posted by BRIEFINGS FOR KOKODA TREKKERS at
22:01 ...briefingsforkokodatrekkers.blogspot.com/.../no-need-to-die-on-kokoda
23 Apr 2011 ... New trek leaders be reminded that the track followed the ... Posted by
 BRIEFINGS FOR KOKODA TREKKERS at 16:39 · Email This BlogThis! ...
briefingsforkokodatrekkers.blogspot.com/.../guidance-for-new-trek-leaders. html -
 Cached

Regards,

Bruce Copeland
Major Australian Army retired

No comments:

Post a Comment